We are searching data for your request:
1. First cut the paper in size of 9"X 9" using your paper cutter.
2. Then get the score board and use the extension comes with it for making envelops. Get your paper on the score board and score on 2 3/4" and 3 1/4" (in next picture)
and 3 1/4 "
3. Turn again and score at 3 5/8" and 4 1/8 " and then last turn and score at 2 3/4" and 3 1/4." So your two opposite sides are large and two sides are small.
4. Your score lines will look like this when you done your scoring job.
5. Now please look at the pencil marked triangles. We need to cut two of the small triangles from both side of the bottom and whole both large triangles on top....hope you got it ;-)
6. Then your envelope shape will look like this.
7. Now just cut those bottom squares like this. Do not cut all the way. But if you cut it all the way do not worry still your box is safe. But just for extra sturdiness we just need to keep them.
8. Now fold all the score lines and it is now getting in shape :-)
Here you go...isn't this easy, neat and pretty :-) My beautiful card using handmade 3D flowers and Matching Envelope. Perfectly fit and ready to present...
You can even decorate the envelope from out side using flowers, sentiments, ribbons...options are limitless. Now no more worries of presenting your wonderfully decorated dimensional cards. Have fun !!